Claim and Withdrawal
Sometimes you are not satisfied, there is a problem with the package that we have sent you, or you have just changed your mind and you do not want to keep the items you have ordered.
We propose a clear exchange and return policy to face this.
We must distinguish two cases:
1. There is a real problem with the package (broken items, mistake, missing item, ...); in this case, you must file a claim;
2. The delivered items are in line with your order, but you change your mind; if you are a retail customer, you may exercise your right of withdrawal; if you are a professional customer, you may not exercise such a right of withdrawal.
The procedures and deadlines are different, as explained in the table below.
|Claim||Withdrawal – not for professional customers|
|Deadline to inform Lady Edna||Maximum 3 days after receiving the package||Maximum 14 days after receiving the package|
|Causes||Missing items, defective, broken or damaged in transit, delivered item(s) different from the ordered one(s).||You have changed your mind, you do not want to keep the products you have ordered.
You do not have to give us a reason, but it will help us to improve the service if you give us an indication of your motives.
|To inform Lady Edna||- Complete and return the claim form;
- Attach a copy of the complaint sent to the carrier if that is the case.
|- Complete and return the withdrawal form;
- Or send a letter notifying your withdrawal decision through an unequivocal statement;
- Or, in the online shop (www.ladyedna.com), in the menu "My Account", go to "My orders", tick the box in front of the items you want to return.
(This is the method we prefer).
|To inform the carrier||If the package is clearly damaged when the delivery guy give it to you, you can reject it, and write down the reason on the delivery form. If you have accepted the package and you notice the damage after the departure of the delivery guy, immediately send a letter to the carrier to file a claim, please attach photos of observed damage.||Not applicable.|
|Feedback from Lady Edna||Acknowledgment by email.||Acknowledgment by email.
If you have reported online your decision, you'll find under "My Account" in "My merchandise returns" the document to print and send back with your returned products.
|Handling the case||With Lady Edna representative, you define the exact damage and how best to repair: exchange of products, credit or refund. If products are to be returned, we ask you to do so immediately. Lady Edna send you an email with the decisions taken and the necessary requirements.||- You have up to 14 days after notifying your decision to return the product(s) that you no longer want.
- You check that the products are intact (not open or unsealed or damaged), you pack them carefully to prevent breakage when returning, and you put them in a box like the one that was used for sending.
- You send the parcel back with Mondial Relay or the postal services of your country, by registered post with acknowledgement of receipt. You pay your own return expenses.
- You Inform Lady Edna when sending the package (by email, to email@example.com).
|Refunds||If a refund is due, Lady Edna creates a credit slip (see "My Account", "My credit slips"). Lady Edna send money back by the same payment method you choose when buying.If you don’t want your money back, Lady Edna creates a voucher that you will use for a further purchase. You will see it in « My Account »||Lady Edna refund you after receiving the products and verifying that cosmetic products have not been opened or unsealed, that hair have not been worn or damaged.
- In case of total withdrawal, you have returned all items in the order, and Lady Edna reimburse you the products at the price you have paid and the shipping costs (based on the least expensive formula proposed during the purchase).
- In case of partial withdrawal, Lady Edna only refund items returned.
- Reimbursement is done with the payment method you choose when buying.
Right of withdrawal – for retail customers
If you are not a professional customer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within a period of fourteen days.
The withdrawal period ends fourteen days after the day on your own, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the last lot or the final piece. The delivery date recorded by the carrier provides evidence. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify Lady Edna EURL your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (eg letter sent by mail or email).
Effects of withdrawal
The withdrawal may be total (on all items delivered) or partial (some items only).
You will need to return or give back the products to Lady Edna, 9, Avenue de Paris, 94800 Villejuif, France, without undue delay and in any event, not later than fourteen days after you have given us your decision to withdraw from this contract. This deadline is met if you send back the goods before the expiration of the fourteen day period.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning goods. The return of the parcel must be made by registered post with acknowledgement of receipt, or via the Mondial Relay network, if accessible. In case of total withdrawal from your part of this contract, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen, if any, a mode delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us); in case of partial withdrawal, we will not refund any shipping charges.
Restrictions related to the nature of the products
Note that the nature of the products sold by Lady Edna (cosmetics, hair) requires that we do not accept returns of opened, unsealed or worn items. This requires us to withhold reimbursement until we have actually received the goods and could verify that they meet the requirements to be refunded. The refund can not intervene if the article in question is impaired resulting from the handling other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and / or compliance.
We invite you to ship the products back as soon after we sent you our acknowledgment of your request of withdrawal.
We will refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you expressly agree in a different way; in any event, such reimbursement does not incur any fees for you.
In case of return of one or more products subject to a promotional offer or sales, the repayment amount will be the one on the invoice corresponding to the order. Exercising your right to withdraw you lose any benefit or privilege with your order, such as eg loyalty points.
In case of dispute, it is for you to prove that you have followed the withdrawal period.